In this hyper-connected age where seemingly everyone has a smartphone or tablet, hotels and resorts want to serve guests on the go. Luckily, TourSphere can help. TourSphere provides hotels with the tools they need to create hotel apps and virtual concierge services for their guests, whether they’re at the hotel or at home preparing for their trip.
By adding a mobile app to their marketing mix, hotels and resorts can give guests a look at the premises right on their mobile phones. From information about the hotel’s amenities, such as pool or spa hours, and multimedia slideshows with colorful photos to maps that can orient guests and interesting historical information or facts, an app become like a “concierge in the pocket”.
In addition, by adding a mobile app to their marketing mix, resorts have the opportunity to provide a multitude of benefits to guests including:
- Potential visitors can check out rooms before they book by using virtual tours that they can view from the palm of their own hand.
- Allow guests to plan their stay before they arrive. Add your hotel’s restaurant or spa on the mobile app so guests can view the menu, make reservations, or schedule treatments as they travel to your locale.
- Let the TourSphere app answer common guest questions, like the events for the day or where the pool is located. It’s like each guest has their own personal concierge!
- Orient your visitor with street smart maps that integrate with Google Maps, pointing your guests to local points of interest and seamlessly providing directions.
- Let the guests provide their feedback on-the-go. Gather real-time analytics about your guests’ experience at your hotel so you can continually improve it.
Many hotels and resorts have seen the value that a mobile app can bring them. Check out how one hotel, The Mountain View Grand, uses TourSphere’s mobile app to serve their guests.
Try it out today on the TourSphere Builder, which allows interested parties to take a free test drive to play around with features and build a mock-up of how the app will look. Then, when you’re ready to implement, you can take it live and give guests the royal virtual treatment!